See what your car is doing in realtime, getfault codes, sensor data and more!
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap bluetoothELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine managementsystem
Some features include:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored inyour car
* Can export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance data(0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc) (fullversion)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed atnight
* Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging, youcan even upload data to your own web server from sensors youchoose
* Customisable dashboard with theme support – setup the dashboardwith the gauges and dials that you want
* Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costsdown!
* Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro versiononly)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has dieselsupport)
This is the free/basic version – it lets you get a feel for theapplication and lets you find out if it works with your vehicle /obd2 adapter combination; but may contain some small bugs includingnot working on some nissan/chrysler/subaru ECUs. The paid versionhas support for more vehicles and ECU types, looks a lot nicer, andworks with more cars / trucks
The paid version has more features (HorsePower,Torque, 0-60 ,quarter mile tests, graph data, map / track views) + no adverts andexra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support,Transmission temperature support for some makes of car / trucks (GM/ Ford, etc), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (includingVW)
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler,Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia,Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai,BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many morevehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs maysupport more/less features than others.
**PLEASE NOTE!** Any reports of hanging or freezing after quittingthe app is due to a bug in the HTC Evo 4G and Galaxy Tab, this canbe triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Aldiko bluetooth enabledapps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem,but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their supportand encourage them to fix, Thanks!
The pro version supports USB ELM adapters which are use ‘Prolific’or ‘FTDI’ chips
* Update: A freeze/hang workaround has been found after a greatamount of effort and is available in the full version in theGeneral Preferences settings!