IP Phone Camera will turn your phoneinto a IP camera. This is a great way to utilize your old Androidphones! Use any device that has a browser and is on the same Wi-Finetwork to view mobile camera.
Choose from 2 connection types such as ‘Wi-Fi network’ and ‘Mobilehotspot’ for establishing connection with your PC or mobile device.You can easily switch from Wi-Fi network to mobile hotspot. UseMobile hotspot connection type to prevent lag issue whilebroadcasting. This will bypass your network completely because itis a direct connection from your PC to your mobile device.
Just like any good IP camera, this application also works withvideo surveillance software, such as – Security Monitor Proand IP Camera Viewer.
Use IP Phone Camera with Security Monitor Pro to viewmultiple cameras, capture videos and photos, send emailnotifications on motion detection and much more. Download this PCsoftware fromhttp://www.deskshare.com/video-surveillance-software.aspx.
Watch the tutorial to see how easy it is to use:
• View your mobile camera in browser or in a video surveillancesoftware, such as –
Security Monitor Pro and IP Camera Viewer.
• No USB cable is required for connection.
• Support for ONVIF IP cameras.
• Control how and when your phone’s screen should stay on. It helpsto prevent mobile
from going into sleep mode while streaming is in progress.
• Broadcast your camera in greyscale to save data and make yourcamera updates faster.
• Set password to prevent anyone from randomly viewing yourcamera.
• View camera in full screen on your PC by maintaining aspectratio.
• Switch from the front to rear camera easily from your mobiledevice.
• Start broadcasting camera preview on application launch.
• Adjust brightness of camera preview from browser to see clearimage in low light
• Turn on flashlight when your camera is monitoring over a darkplace.
• Supports multiple languages including German, French, Spanish,Portuguese, Italian,
Japanese and Dutch.
Note: Camera audio from IP Phone Camera is notsupported.
If you need help with IP Phone Camera, please refer to oursupport forum:
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us http://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx