★ Root NOT needed ★
Proxy that can operate with proxy authentications.
Android OS has just proxy with no authentication.
So this app can help you with your corporate/university/schoolnetwork environment.
Supports digest, windows (ntlm), basic authentication.HTTP,HTTPS,SOCKS4a,SOCKS5 type of proxies.
Drony will start if wifi appears that has proxy set on same portthat is used in Drony to listen.
Drony will stop when that wifi is no longer active.
-can be used with adblockplus
-can be used with local SOCKS proxies, builtin shadowsockstunnel
-support for multiple network configurations
-pac/wpad proxy script supporthttp://code.google.com/p/sandrop/wiki/HowToUseDronyWithScriptProxy
-local networks name resolverhttp://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=8030
– tab FILTER where you can see apps that are making requests andperform filter actions
– actions deny, allow, direct (no proxy), local proxy chain
– default filter behaviour : deny all, allow all, direct all, localproxy chain all
– filter by network or for all networks
– filter can be on client ip, application, hostname part, port,method
– tab CONNECTIONS where you can see which apps makes traffic,details about all connections
If you need more options, features check SandroProxy. It’s more adeveloper tool for intercepting traffic.
How to connect to another proxy example:
Beta testing group:
Admin settings wizard:
For dns Drony is using two open source programs:
pdnsd : https://github.com/SuppSandroB/shadowsocks-android
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, butWITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty ofMERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.