MyBible will help you study the Biblecarefully and deeply. It will make the Bible more convenient toread, as you will always have it with you without the need of anInternet connection. Bible translations in more than three hundredlanguages are available, including the original texts and earlytranslations in ancient Greek, ancient Hebrew, and Aramaic. InMyBible you also have commentaries, biblical dictionaries,thesauruses, daily devotions, and powerful tools to help them allwork conveniently together.
Project description and additional information, including themodules format description, as well as the most recent and previousversions of the application, are available athttp://mybible.zone.
BIBLE TRANSLATIONS AND OTHER MODULES
MyBible provides non-copyrighted (public domain) Bibletranslations, commentaries, dictionaries, and daily devotionscollected from different sources and converted into the MyBibleformat.
– Adjustable display of the Bible text, all chapters of a book (notjust one chapter at a time); grouping of verses into paragraphs,subheadings, with or without verse numbering; highlighting ofJesus’ words, night mode.
– Two or three Bible windows with different translations; windowsthat automatically synchronize for the current position, but canalso be used independently.
– Fast and powerful search of the Bible text.
– Bible text: convenient paging and scrolling, categorizedbookmarks, color-highlighting and underlining of fragments, remarksfor the text, reading places, user-defined cross references,comparing of selected verses in different translations.
– Ancillary means that can be shown in the Bible text: crossreferences, hyperlinks to commentaries, footnotes, Strong’snumbers.
– Built-in information on the correspondence of the “Russian” and”standard” numbering of verses in the book of Psalms, Job, and Songof Solomon (this provides for parallel reading of these books inRussian and in other languages).
– Bible reading plans: a large selection of pre-defineddownloadable reading plans, option to quickly create a simplereading plan of your own, option to activate several reading planssimultaneously, convenient and friendly tracking of your progresson active reading plans.
– Bible commentaries, comparison of different commentaries for aselected verse.
– Showing of dictionary articles on a double-touch of a word in theBible text, option to search for a word of interest indictionaries, Strong’s lexicon that is activated by a double-touchon a word or on a Strong’s number, Strong’s number usage searching- capable of replacing a printed “Symphony”, option to look upreferences to a selected verse from dictionary articles – givesinput for a deep understanding of integrity of the Scripture.
– Text-to-Speech (TTS): Bible text, commentaries, dictionaryarticles, daily devotions, and automatic combining of TTS for theBible text with TTS for commentaries that are shown as hyperlinksin the Bible text (this could be handy while you are driving a longdistance).
– Copying of selected verses, copying of verses found as a resultof search.
– Working with favorites: daily devotions, commentary articles,dictionary articles.
– Notes entry window with hyperlinks to Bible places that can becreated automatically for entered references to Scriptures (e.g.,John 3:16).
– Profiles which completely store an environment, settings, anavigation history, etc.
– Extensive set of settings; optional Simplified Mode, forbeginners.
– Usage tips for the entire main functionality: available from themenu, grouped, allow searching from a word fragment.
– Support of data back-up and synchronization between differentdevices of the same user, this includes settings and downloadedmodules and assumes usage of external means, (Dropsync isrecommended), see the “Synchronization” section in the “About” textavailable from the menu.
Help us pay for hosting of modules:http://mybible.zone/offer-eng.php